Florida's Dixie Fund Charity
ITWomen is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to increasing the number of women in Technology and Engineering through a volunteer driven network of professionals delivering educational programs, scholarship funding, mentoring and professional development programs. The ITWomen Charitable Foundation’s college scholarship program supports the mission of ITWomen to increase the number of women earning information technology and engineering degrees. Donations will help qualified girls from South Florida academic institutions to receive a $2,000 per year renewable scholarship for four years to study in the STEM academic track.
- Chelsea Sherma, Exec. Member
- Rachel Stephens, Chairman
- Natalie Yezbik, Vice Chairman
- Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP
- Balch & Bingham LLP
- Florida State Society
- FSU Seminole Club of Greater Washington, D.C.
- Kristi’s Key Lime Cookies
- NextEra Energy
- Professional Engineering Resources
- Sanibel Seashell Industries
- Swizzler Food Truck
- Terra Davis