Florida State Charity
Tampa Crossroads began offering services in 1977 and their mission continues today in providing holistic, client-centered, family-focused recovery opportunities through evidence-based treatment, housing, and supportive service. They have helped thousands of adults who have struggled with trauma and abuse, addictions, homelessness, and social problems.
- Gabrielle Cirenza, Exec. Member
- Amber Yanez, Chairman
- E. Blair Hancock, Vice Chairman
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Big Storm Brewing Co.
- Florida Bankers Association
- Balch & Bingham LLP
- Elite Island Resorts
- Sanibel Seashell Industries
- National Electrical Contractors Association
- CVS Health
- Clark Construction Group, LLC
- FSU Seminole Club of Greater Washington, D.C.
- New Century Government Affairs
- University of South Florida
- Terra Davis
- University of Florida