Florida State Charity
Alpha House of Tampa provides shelter for homeless pregnant women, mothers with young children, and their families. They seek to support their community’s most vulnerable families during the move from homelessness to self-sufficiency by offering emergency shelter, housing assistance, and job training. Alpha House has a proven record of stopping the threat of homelessness in its tracks, breaking the cycle of poverty and abuse, and creating promising lives.
- Rachel Stephens, Exec. Member
- Natalie Yezbick, Chairman
- Alex Goodman, Vice Chairman
- Balch & Bingham LLP
- Clark Construction Group, LLC
- DC Gator Club
- Elite Island Resorts
- Florida State Society
- FP1 Strategies
- FSU Seminole Club of Greater Washington, D.C.
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Jack Small
- Kristi’s Key Lime Cookies
- National Community Pharmacists Association
- National Electrical Contractors Association
- NextEra Energy and Florida Power & Light
- Sanibel Seashells
- University of South Florida