North Carolina's Dixie Fund Charity
STEM in the Park proudly facilitates “hands-on mentoring and engagement opportunities for underrepresented minorities, girls, and students from low-income backgrounds in 5th to 12th grades.” We know that today’s students are tomorrow’s leaders. We look forward to helping STEM in the Park facilitate internships, host expos, and encourage a diverse range of students to explore and peruse a career path in STEM.
North Carolina Committee
- Katie Lawrence Smith, Exec. Member
- Hailey Hart, Chairman
- Taylor Theodossiou, Vice Chairman
North Carolina Sponsors
- Air Purification Incorporated
- American Tower
- BlueCrossBlueShield of North Carolina
- Classic Electric Service, Inc
- Cyrco, Inc.
- Duke Energy
- Honda Aircraft Company, LLC
- Ladyfingers Caterers/Gourmet to Go
- Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
- Rik Lovett & Associates
- Ultra Electronics
- White Swan BBQ