North Carolina State Charity
The Carying Place provides homeless working families the opportunity to stabilize their financial situation and help them work towards a permanent self-sustaining housing solution. Each family accepted into the program is paired with a volunteer team, who will teach necessary life skills and work with the family to develop a personalized plan for self-sufficiency.
North Carolina Committee
- Katie Lawrence Smith, Exec. Member
- Hailey Hart, Chairman
- Taylor Theodossiou, Vice Chairman
North Carolina Sponsors
- Air Purification Incorporated
- American Tower
- BlueCrossBlueShield of North Carolina
- Classic Electric Service, Inc
- Cyrco, Inc.
- Duke Energy
- Honda Aircraft Company, LLC
- Ladyfingers Caterers/Gourmet to Go
- Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
- Rik Lovett & Associates
- Ultra Electronics
- White Swan BBQ