Virginia State Charity
Shining Light Homes provides a series of programs that help individuals overcome homelessness and poverty. These programs aid single mothers between the ages of 18 and 25 find temporary housing, reliable transportation, child care, and other services to build a bright future for not only them but for their children.
- Erin Wilson, Exec. Member
- Caroline Farr, Chairman
- Jaquelyn Gabaldon, Vice Chairman
- Aluminum Association
- Amelia Holman
- American Resort Development Association
- Clark Construction Group, LLC
- InterDigital, Inc.
- Lyons McGuire Homes & Estates Keller Williams Realty
- Michael C Breeding Construction, Inc.
- Moore and Giles
- National Association of Counties
- National Cattleman’s Beef Association
- Norfolk Southern
- Omni Homestead Resort
- Perdue Farms, Inc.
- Smithfield Foods
- Virginia Housing Development Authority