South Carolina State Charity
Established in 1979, Family Shelter is the only Midland South Carolina agency that keeps families together. Family Shelter provides emergency shelter in a stable living environment and helps program participants build the life skills they need to regain independence. In addition to family support services, Family Shelter offers enrichment activities to help parents and children become more prepared to thrive when they leave the shelter.
South Carolina Committee
- Lauren Valainis, Exec. Member
- Lin Whitehouse, Chairman
- Sam Brown, Vice Chairman
South Carolina Sponsors
- AgFirst Farm Credit Bank
- Agriculture Division of Dow DuPont
- Blenheim Bottlers, Inc.
- BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina
- BMW Manufacturing Co.
- Carolinas Credit Union League
- Certified SC Grown (South Carolina Department of Agriculture)
- Clemson University
- Honda of South Carolina Manufacturing, Inc.
- Kia Motors
- Michelin North America
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nuclear Energy Institute
- South Carolina Department of Parks, Recreation, and Tourism
- South Carolina Farm Bureau
- South Carolina Hospital Association Solutions
- South Caroline State Society
- Union Pub
- University of South Carolina
- 45 Club