South Carolina's Dixie Fund Charity
The primary goal of Palmetto Partners is to focus on inspirational education that gives students the opportunity to obtain skills and knowledge to prepare for an advanced-technology based careers in South Carolina. The improved workforce in this area will improve the economic outlook for South Carolina. The organization funds and seeds teams throughout the region to compete in the First Robotics Competitions, to give students the opportunity to develop teams to build robots that compete in games designed by the First Foundation and put into practice skills and knowledge learned.
South Carolina Committee
- Lauren Valainis, Exec. Member
- Lin Whitehouse, Chairman
- Samantha Brown, Vice Chairman
South Carolina Sponsors
- AgFirst Farm Credit Bank
- Agriculture Division of Dow DuPont
- Blenheim Bottlers, Inc.
- BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina
- BMW Manufacturing Co.
- Carolinas Credit Union League
- Certified SC Grown (South Carolina Department of Agriculture)
- Clemson University
- Honda of South Carolina Manufacturing, Inc.
- Kia Motors
- Michelin North America
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nuclear Energy Institute
- South Carolina Department of Parks, Recreation, and Tourism
- South Carolina Farm Bureau
- South Carolina Hospital Association Solutions
- South Caroline State Society
- Union Pub
- University of South Carolina
- 45 Club