Georgia's Dixie Fund Charity
This year’s featured charity is Georgia FIRST, located in Cumming, GA. Georgia FIRST inspires young people to be science and technology leaders by engaging them in mentor-based programs that build skills, inspire innovation and foster well-rounded life capabilities.
Currently, Georgia FIRST serves 10,000 student participants through the four levels of their programs stretching from kindergarten through high school. Each progressive level is designed to help transform the future of students by teaching team-building and mutual respect, helping them master STEM knowledge, instilling self-confidence and developing leadership skills that are essential to success in the 21st century.
- Maggie Newton, Exec. Member
- Mary C. Cromley, Chairman
- Lydia Pappas, Vice Chairman
- The Association for Accessible Medicines
- Balch & Bingham LLP
- Bryan Wethington
- Cornerstone Government Affairs
- Delta Air Lines
- Georgia EMC
- Georgia Farm Bureau
- Georgia State Society of Washington, D.C.
- Golden Peanut and Tree Nuts
- Honda Precision Parts of Georgia, LLC
- River Capital
- Southern Company