Texas State Charity
Kids in a New Groove provides “mentorship through Music” to children and teens in the foster care system in Central Texas. Kids in a New Groove seeks to enrich foster children’s lives through committed one-on-one mentoring relationships that are built and sustained through weekly private music instruction, giving students the ability to build concrete strategies for life-long success. Kids in a New Groove believes that music provides foster youth an outlet for self-expression and helps reduce the foster-care to prison pipeline.
- Claire Sanderson, Exec. Member
- Hannah Tinsley, Chairman
- Emily Ziegler, Vice Chairman
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer and Feld LLP
- AT&T Services, Inc.
- Comcast NBCUniversal
- National Beer Wholesalers Association
- National Electrical Contractors Association
- Raytheon Company
- Texas Instruments Incorporated