Kentucky State Charity
Shepherd’s House is a transitional residential treatment program for men 18 years of age and older. It is a structured program that promotes personal responsibility and accountability for those seeking sustained abstinence from mood and mind-altering substances.
- Lauren Bosler, Exec. Member
- Natalie Burkhalter, Chairman
- Katherine Fleming, Vice Chairman
- Rx Abuse Leadership Initiative
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Federation
- Chelsee Woodey
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Brand USA
- Whitney and Rick VanMeter
- Kentucky Department of Agriculture
- Howard’s Creek Authentic Beer Cheese
Taste of the South sponsorships are now sold out, and we cannot accommodate additional ticket benefits. Thank you for your overwhelming support!