Mississippi State Charity
The Center for Violence Prevention has a 24-hour crisis and referral line to assist in immediate needs. Trained personnel provide a wide range of references and resources. The Center for Violence Prevention works across the state as a response to human trafficking through its Tower Program and Rapid Response Team. For domestic violence services, they serve Claiborne, Copiah, Hinds, Issaquena, Madison, Rankin, Sharkey, Simpson, Warren and Yazoo Counties.
- Meggie Morgan McKemey, Exec. Member
- Eliza Lundy, Chairman
- Lisa Shoemaker, Vice Chairman
- Mississippi Farm Bureau Federation
- Rocket Mortgage
- Southern Company
- Seemann Composites
- American Beverage Association
- Howard Industries
- CR Federal
- Ergon, Inc.
- USA Rice Federation
- Katie Fitzpatrick
- Lee Sanders
- Mississippi Society of D.C.
- Jack Furla
- Mississippi Cheese Straw Factory
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Sugaree’s Bakery