Tennessee State Charity
Grace House provides a full continuum of care for women who have been impacted by alcohol and/or illicit drug use. It is a long-term alcohol and drug detoxification and rehabilitation program. In addition, it has a halfway house that provides these women the stability they need to reach a better level of emotional, social and occupational health.
- Elizabeth Gibson, Exec. Member
- Brennan Frazier, Chairman
- Abby Atkins, Vice Chairman
- Blackfinn Ameripub DC
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- Vanderbilt University
- Corn Refiners Association
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- National Credit Union Foundation
- Tennessee State Society
- Baker Donelson
- Mars, Incorporated
- Mr. and Mrs. Keith D. Frazier
- Randall & Janice Gibson
- Mason Dixie Biscuit Co.
Taste of the South sponsorships are now sold out, and we cannot accommodate additional ticket benefits. Thank you for your overwhelming support!